Random things i'm feeling:
-I am so excited about my Vista upgrade, i can't wait to get the CD in the mail.
-Been grooving to John Mayer's Continuum
and there's not a song that i do not like on it. Everything's just so groovy. Gravity
is my most favorite though. (click the song title to get the song)
- I would really like to atleast get a B in my Microbiology class.
-I miss watching TV, miss Will & Grace, Law & Order, Veronica Mars and a host of other shows. I'm so stale i haven't watched a full episode of the very much aclaimed Grey's Anatomy since it started. I would love to catch Ugly Betty also but i don't even getthe chance.
- My class was canceled and i'm supposed to be reading for my exam tomorrow but i'm watching reruns of Will & Grace on Lifetime.
- I bought 2 shoes yesterday at an unbelievably ridiculous price and i'm happy. A red sexy number and teal colored pumps. I can't take a better picture than these.
- I want to take a vacation to an isoated area where i know nobody and no one knows me. Take the time to re-evaluate and regroup. I just might have lost my sense of self while trying to hold on to love.
-I should be getting ready for work but i'm too lazy to do much of anything.
-I might be considered a flirt the way i converse with guys who come to my job, i act like i've known them for a long time and no topic is off limits. I laugh, smile seductively at the really hot ones and then when they ask for my number i turn them down simply because i think guys should ralise that just because i'm a good conversationalist doesn't mean i'm interested in you. I could have just been passing time talking to you to escape working, ya know.
-I love music...a lot. Been listening to a lot of R&B, and soul lately and i'm feeling Robin Thicke, a few of his songs that i've heard are sweet to my ears.
- At the moment, i've read all of James Patterson's
novels and i can't wait to get my hands on Step On A Crack
. I'm #82 out of 120 holds at the local library.
Ok enough of all that, have to go find something to eat.