THE MUSINGS OF THE DREAMER

 
<
Jealous
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Ehen, me i'm extremely jealous with all this proposals going on in blogville o. Can't a girl get love online also? I mean i know my love life is a little shaky at the moment in the real world...you would think i could do better here. Vera, TMinx, MsZee and several other females getting the hearts tickled by these sweet mouthed men and i have to watch from the sidelines, o ti o, i must get someone. Anyhoo, i'll let that go for right now, the patient dog eats the fattest bone, hehe.

Random things i'm feeling:


-I am so excited about my Vista upgrade, i can't wait to get the CD in the mail.


-Been grooving to John Mayer's Continuum and there's not a song that i do not like on it. Everything's just so groovy. Gravity is my most favorite though. (click the song title to get the song)
- I would really like to atleast get a B in my Microbiology class.


-I miss watching TV, miss Will & Grace, Law & Order, Veronica Mars and a host of other shows. I'm so stale i haven't watched a full episode of the very much aclaimed Grey's Anatomy since it started. I would love to catch Ugly Betty also but i don't even getthe chance.


- My class was canceled and i'm supposed to be reading for my exam tomorrow but i'm watching reruns of Will & Grace on Lifetime.


- I bought 2 shoes yesterday at an unbelievably ridiculous price and i'm happy. A red sexy number and teal colored pumps. I can't take a better picture than these.



- I want to take a vacation to an isoated area where i know nobody and no one knows me. Take the time to re-evaluate and regroup. I just might have lost my sense of self while trying to hold on to love.


-I should be getting ready for work but i'm too lazy to do much of anything.


-I might be considered a flirt the way i converse with guys who come to my job, i act like i've known them for a long time and no topic is off limits. I laugh, smile seductively at the really hot ones and then when they ask for my number i turn them down simply because i think guys should ralise that just because i'm a good conversationalist doesn't mean i'm interested in you. I could have just been passing time talking to you to escape working, ya know.


-I love music...a lot. Been listening to a lot of R&B, and soul lately and i'm feeling Robin Thicke, a few of his songs that i've heard are sweet to my ears.


- At the moment, i've read all of James Patterson's novels and i can't wait to get my hands on Step On A Crack. I'm #82 out of 120 holds at the local library.



Ok enough of all that, have to go find something to eat.





posted by Perfectly Human @ 9:05 AM  
15 Comments:
  • At 11:49 AM, February 07, 2007, Blogger exschoolnerd said…

    lovely shoes..

    i thought i was the only veronica mars fan o!..am also mising my fix of all them t.v shows...

    love jonh mayer...adore him..love "waiting for the world to change'

    about the blogworld love madness..it's not only u o!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, February 07, 2007, Blogger Yayemarie said…

    hey J:)
    welcome to blogspot...so much more room right..lol
    Yeah i love blogspot no offense xanga it was nice..and i might revisit..but it was time for an upgrade....
    love the shoesss..nice color..too

    I shall be back

    bioux

    Yaye

     
  • At 4:05 AM, February 08, 2007, Blogger Anthony Arojojoye said…

    So the weather is the same with you? You know life can be funny atimes. Those that have heads often don't have hats to wear them on, and vice versa.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Warri Boi said…

    I no be chick sha but those shoes fine no be small. Welcome to blogspot. No worry you go get correct bobo

     
  • At 9:28 AM, February 11, 2007, Blogger chidi said…

    d shoes were so nice! luving ur blog!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, February 11, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    lol @ being #82 @ the library. I'm thinking it might take a while b4 u get ur hands on it. Why don't u just buy it?

    Don't be jealous of my love with GH o. One day, one day, you go get ur own. Have u seen Taurean Minx's blog? She had a picture of some bachelors 4 all those looking 4 love. Check it out http://taureanminx.blogspot.com

    And thanks 4 the song. I don't know it, but lemme go listen.

    As 4 being a flirt, no comments!! I'm okay with u flirting as long as it's not with my one and only GH. Shebi u don hear am?

     
  • At 2:55 PM, February 11, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    I dunno if I said it b4, but thank God u moved 2 blogger!

     
  • At 10:17 PM, February 11, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    ESN..."Waiting" was what made me get the album but i've found more treasures in there.

    Africainement...i hear you on the upgrade. Yeah there seems to be a more loyal following in blogspot.
    Anthony...que? Thanks for stopping by though!

    Vox..Thanks! I dey sure of that one well, well. Bobo plenty for here.

    Chidi, thank you o. Come back again will ya?

    Veralistic vera, in case u haven't heard i'm ijebu and you know what our rep is now, lol. Really though the book still costs full price and i'm not paying $24.95 or something for it. I rent at the library and then wait for the price to reduce drastically, usually months later.
    Tminx's bachelors almost gave me a heart attack. Jealous of your love ke? I admire your love, infact y'all r my role models (tongue-in-cheek), i would never flirt with him..i no fit. And i'm also happy to be on blogger finally after much prodding from you.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, February 12, 2007, Blogger Simply Gorgeous said…

    Love those shoes. For the men in blogville seeing is believing let's see how faithful they really can be.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, February 13, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    JJ, oya, if you know how you let me download this your Gravity, come back and offload it from my compura! I have been stuck listening 2 the song over and over, and I just like it so much. Come and take it back now!!! I am even considering buying the CD and I NEVER buy CDS! Come and take ur song back o! I don talk my own finish; come & take it back!!!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, February 13, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    I woke up this morning and what was the first thing I said? "Gravity...is working against me..." Come & take ur song back o! Or else, I will sue you for ehm... for wrongful forcing of Vera to listen 2 Gravity!

    I don talk my own finish o.

    ....oh, and you need 2 update ASAP

     
  • At 9:36 AM, February 13, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    Gravity is really working against you forreal, lol. How will i offload a song from your computer? Ehn? Delete it yourself, although i suspect you dare not do that. Go and buy the CD you'll find more treasures in there.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    update!!!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, February 18, 2007, Blogger Poetic Justice said…

    Hey i read James patterson too! Nice! Thanks for visiting my blog (requiemofcollegedays)

     
  • At 4:28 AM, February 19, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    Isn't he the best?!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Perfectly Human
Home: Everything Is Bigger in....., United States
About Me: I can't say much for my self right now...hoping this arena will give insight into who i am!
More About Me
Past Writings
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© ENTER Template by Isnaini Dot Com
nt="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> >