THE MUSINGS OF THE DREAMER

 
<
Thursday, March 08, 2007
I started to write this on Sunday but i slipped and here i am again.

Very randomly....I'm such a ditz.
I'm now convinced i have the attention of a tsetse fly.
I love the color BROWN.
I love anything vanilla
I'm collecting all of James Patterson's books and so far i have 15 of it
I have never tied gele successfully by myself.I'm obssessed with fragrances.
I currently have about 10 bottles of perfume (my fave right now is Oscar De La Renta's VIOLET...i get compliments everytime i wear it) and several body splashes (my fave is Sensual Amber and Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath&Body Works), mists and the shenenigans.Therefore i love me a good smelling man! I'm weird because i always notice when he has a new fragrance and i shift nearer and sniff him. Also, i ask random people the name of whatever scent they have on if i like it. Yea, insert raised eye icon here...
I have such a huge crush on a guy that comes to my workplace. He is a kobe look alike but way cuter and he's always on point with his dressing and get this....he smells magnificent everytime! Unfortunately he's like 15yrs older.

Going deeper...

I have some serious issues with myself. I refuse to use the words becase it will mean proclaming it over my life, but i'm now realise i'm just not what i thought i was. I'm more flawed than i could ever imagine. Although i know where to start from to get this right, my confidence level is quite low right now and i need help. I know i have a very big God and he's always by my side (start singing if u like, hehe) but i know there's someone he's designated to help me out of this rubble called my life and i'm patiently waiting for that time and someone. God's favor is insurmountable and i claim it right now from every where.

Lighter...

I told my Uncle i was going to AL for spring break and he screamed Ala what?! Well i'm sure there's things to do up there, hehe...it's just not the most popular place when it comes to SB. I will be going to FL during the summer though, so that should be more fun. Well it's my girl's b-day so i have another reason to go.

I'm back to my old habit of buying books although now i have to admit i've slowed down in reading them and i'm quite ashamed of myself. I blame it on my laptop, ever since i got it, my books have taken second place and that's not a good place to be...speaking from experience. I recently bought 2 Chicken soup books bringing my total to 6 and i also bought 26a by Diana Evans...long time coming that one. And just off the top of my head i think i have approximatelt 13 books i've bought but haven't read. I will get to them someday. I'm currently reading Atonement Child by Francine River concurrently with James Patterson's new one Step on a Crack.

My family and virtually everyone have been on my neck, toes and head about my weight loss. I realise i've lost a lot but it's not something i chose. I told a friend of mine that if you want to lose weight just fall in love and have your heart broken and watch those lbs shed off like magic. I went through a terrible phase last year and i guess i didn't realise how bad it was until it took a toll on my body. The situtation is stil around but i just have more grip on it now so it's not affecting me as much. I lost a total of 13lbs and i didn't even know until i had to hold my pants with a belt..i thought that was supposed to be an accesory, lol. And my clothes just didn't fit right..i told him i needed to shop for new clothes but he said what i needed was to grow back into my old ones..imagine! Oh well, i'm on the road to growing into them and get back to my former size, gain back my curves in all the right places. Im telling you my butt all but disappeared...it wasn't like i eas that blessed with a backside to begin with, i had to go lose the lil i had.

I'm addicted to Iced Tea, my gosh. Everywhere i go, i must have a bottle with me. I randomly stop by gas stations to buy an extra bottle and believe me have a small cooler filled eith ice in my car everday to keep it cold...yea go figure. Also drink it at home with every meal i mange to eat in the house. It wasn't until i looked in my trash bag and saw 7 bottles of Iced Tea that i knew i had a problem considering the fact that i just put a fresh bag in tuesday night.

I love my sister! She's the best and you know why? She buys me things! Hehe. I never seen anyone so randomnly thoughtful. Everytime she goes shopping she buys me something and if she doesn't she gives me the money to buy for myself. Now tell me i'm not lucky. Despite the fact that i work and i'm quite independent o..she still thinks i'm her little sister that she has to take care of.

I've managed to fill this place with absolutely nothing worthwhile but that girl VERA was harassing me!!! Where are you now o?! You better be the first one to comment, if not...i will ask Gravity to work against you.
posted by Perfectly Human @ 8:30 AM  
13 Comments:
  • At 8:28 PM, March 12, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    Yay, I'm first!!!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, March 12, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    Oh...so that's the secret 2 weight loss ehn? LOL. Well, I'm gonna go hook boyfriend up with another chic, so that I can have my heart broken and then lose weight. What do you think?

    You're lucky you finally updated. I would have shown you pepper.

    But I'm sorry you got your heart broken sha. Don't worry, before you know it, you will meet The One who will not break your heart. Amen.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, March 12, 2007, Blogger Jennifer A. said…

    oooohhh I love Bath & Body Works as well...

    About that someone who you need to help u out...ooohh that reminds me of the man from a place called "Balshalishar" in the bible...lol. He was someone who was never mentioned any where else in the bible, the only reason he was mentioned (once in 2 kings 4:42) was because he was a HELP when the people needed FOOD. After that day, no one ever heard of the man again! Strange right? May someone who'll bring help come ur way suddenly and unexpectedly...

    Can I have an older sister too? Oops...too late I guess...(I'm the first).

     
  • At 3:11 AM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Mr.Fineboy said…

    ALA....what??? lol...nice blog! Check me out sometime!

     
  • At 6:18 PM, March 18, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    Vera you really do not have the rights to hound me about updating anymore. And a big amen to finding the One o...
    Jaycee...yup B&BW is the best! Amen to that person coming my way suddenly and unexpectedly, i'm patiently awaiting their arrival.

    Mr.fineboy...show me ur face to appreciate ur fineness the more now, lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog, yours is very entertaining as well.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, March 22, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    So what gift do I get 4 being 1st?

    Oya update jo!! I have every right to make u update and I will continue pestering u, so be prepared!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    UPDATE!!!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger low said…

    Ok u have stolen my heart. BATH AND BODY WORKS???..i hear it and i start smiling. You should try Brown sugar and Fig...Everyone will follow u..loll..nice post

     
  • At 5:44 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger low said…

    Ok u have stolen my heart. BATH AND BODY WORKS???..i hear it and i start smiling. You should try Brown sugar and Fig...Everyone will follow u..loll..nice post

     
  • At 9:43 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    Vera, leave me o..i'm suffering from writer's block abeg!

    Low, yes o i should buy stock in that company for all the money i spend ther...i have Brown Sugar & Fig in body lotion and hand soap but not the splash...u know there a sale going on this weekend i just might get that!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, March 29, 2007, Blogger low said…

    see my life in London.. IM TOO FAR AWAY to make the sale..lol..I actually started getting into their eau de toilette and girlll it feels greaat smelling like candy..lolll...hope u have a blast at the sale..FOR TWO OF US..lol

     
  • At 9:42 AM, March 30, 2007, Blogger Olawunmi said…

    now that was random!!

    i loved iced tea as well. actually, its the only way i'll drink tea, apart from when i'm ill (argh!!!).

    i feel u though, on buying books that u have no time to read. i keep buying new books, even though i yet to read the ones i already have. and then i get magazine subscriptions on weekly and monthly bases that i have to catch up on. its not easy being grown i tell you.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, May 05, 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    oh wow, jj...

    I know what you mean about getting your heart broken and loosing weight. Let's say i moved from a 12 to a 4. LOL!! but you will be okay. You will find someone who will make you love food again.

    We seem to have similar kind of sisters but i think mine buys me stuff to assuage her guilt about her shopping addiction. She will kill me if she sees this.

    I love bath and body works too...

    take care,
    pammy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Perfectly Human
Home: Everything Is Bigger in....., United States
About Me: I can't say much for my self right now...hoping this arena will give insight into who i am!
More About Me
Past Writings
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© ENTER Template by Isnaini Dot Com
nt="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> >