THE MUSINGS OF THE DREAMER

 
<
Nothing
Friday, March 30, 2007
With absolutely nothing to write...i'll post this horoscope i read somewhere...

CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover. Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to own Gemini's in sports.Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart.

All accurate i suppose.

I'm hungry.

I watched Pride last night and i guess it was a nice enough movie. Anything to take my mind of issues.

I have 2 papers to write for an Ethics class i'm taking and i haven't started my research yet. The longer one is on Euthanasia and my case study is Terry Schiavo. Help anyone?

A bird pooped on my car and i'm leaving it on because i hear it's goodluck and will fetch me a lot of money, hehehe.

I make the meanest cornedbeef/sardine stew. It's popular demand in my household, even my pops tell my ma not to worry about making it...that i make it just like he likes it. Points!

I have good days and bad days. Today is a good day, yesterday was a great day.

I need to be more productive, i feel like i'm wasting my potentials on trivial and non-fufilling activities. But first eradicate my fears and the disease of procastination which has recently cropped up on me. I say enh...i postpone going to the bathroom.

I need a good music fix right about now to speak to my soul.

I think i might be eating curry goat for lunch..i can smell it already....

On my trip to back from AL 2wks ago...i totally forgot about the whole no liquid on board rule and i took my B&BW body splash in Midnight Pomegranate through security and they seized it!
I was crushed because i had just bought it at the mall a few minutes before heading for the airport and didn't have time to put it in my checked luggage. Crushed i tell ya! Good thing they didn't mess with my makeup pursed, i would have sent amadioha on them enh? They will prefer Osam Bin Laden to deal with them.
I love my lappie, it's so good to me.
My highest in Bejeweled is 309,000.


I thought i said i didn't have anything to write about? Ok i'm gone.
posted by Perfectly Human @ 11:14 AM  
17 Comments:
  • At 5:14 AM, April 02, 2007, Blogger UnNaked Soul said…

    Capricorns and Geminis don't mix...

    how are you dear?

     
  • At 5:59 AM, April 03, 2007, Blogger Simply Gorgeous said…

    I am imagining your corned beef and sarines. My mouth has puckered. That has to bee one of the nastiest combos I have ever heard... Ar you sure of the results?

    You are very funny I will be back. Thanx for stopping by.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, April 03, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    Lol@ Bobby, that is some serious stuff!
    UnNaked...i'm doing fine o. Update ur blog pls!
    Georgeous...don't knock it till you try it mehn! It's not that hard to imagine even...i can do FedEx it you want, lol.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, April 03, 2007, Blogger Kafo said…

    wow u sound almost as bored as I do.

    so this paper is it argumentative or just an informative paper.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, April 04, 2007, Blogger Jennifer A. said…

    A bird pooped on ur car? LOLLL...1st time I'm hearing that could mean good luck...LOLLLL...

    Hmmm...B & BW body splash...are u kidding me? Haaaaaaa....my room is filled with several scents cos I have a passion for bath and body works...nooooo...they didn't do THAT!!! (Eyes AJAR). Yey!!!

    Lolll @ sending Amadioha to themmm....he he...

     
  • At 1:39 PM, April 04, 2007, Blogger Simply Gorgeous said…

    JJ- you are trying to poison me with your sardines/corn beef combo. OK - I will eat it if you win the competition. I have upated my site and you are one of the contestants.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, April 04, 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

    JJ you're crazy! You're leaving the poop on your car for goodluck? The only good luck you'll get is the poop attracting other birds to poop some more on it. You're funny

    I've updated sha. And I even put a picture of myself sef.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, April 05, 2007, Blogger Admin UD said…

    *grins and grins again*

     
  • At 11:18 AM, April 05, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    Jaycee..tell me abourrit!!! I wept and consoled myself with a bucket of hot chicken wings. And yes, you will get rich if u get bird poop on your car...lol,lol!!

    SG...poison you sha? My future sis-in-law?! Never!

    Vera...she it's that picture that u scratched your eyes out abi? Nonsense and ingredients...and if that bird attracts other birds and they turn my car into their personal latrine then it only means more millions for me...and let me now see you asking me for some!

    Ugo...why the excessive grinning? Are u a model for Aquafresh?

     
  • At 11:20 AM, April 05, 2007, Blogger zaiprincesa said…

    hmm..u come dey tasi me, abi???..Nice one..lol..thats y they seized ur body splash..lol..ok, pele sha..happened to me on my way back from naija, @ heathrow..foolish britiko people...

     
  • At 7:05 AM, April 06, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    I dare not tasi u madam...i'm just saying we need you to be very sober to judge corectly, hehe.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, April 06, 2007, Blogger Simply Gorgeous said…

    The results are in. Come and see who made it to the next level!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, April 10, 2007, Blogger Simply Gorgeous said…

    JJ- you need to update this page!!

    You have made it to the next level. You have some questions to answer. So hussle , hussle...

     
  • At 3:01 AM, April 13, 2007, Blogger iconoclastic said…

    you n dis cornbeef/sardine stew,,i dont believe ya!!

    ull leave bird poo on ur car???dirry gal

    Yes im biffing u

    lol

     
  • At 5:49 PM, April 13, 2007, Blogger diary of a G said…

    sorry for interrupting but its quite urgent come check my page out its the last time i swear hellooooooooo update lol

     
  • At 7:06 AM, April 14, 2007, Blogger diary of a G said…

    have a sup-splendid-delicious weekend

     
  • At 8:59 AM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    LawD...i'm still telling you , that combo is the business! Shebi i told you pele now abi? Oya sorry..stop biffing me..let's be friendly rivals eh?

    d of a g...dude...reveal yaself! Have a good one too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Perfectly Human
Home: Everything Is Bigger in....., United States
About Me: I can't say much for my self right now...hoping this arena will give insight into who i am!
More About Me
Past Writings
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© ENTER Template by Isnaini Dot Com
nt="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> >