THE MUSINGS OF THE DREAMER

 
<
GOD BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
I can't quite explain why I've been listening to a lot of love songs lately. Although if I'm to be completely honest, it could be because recently feelings of loneliness have started to creep in. I long for the days when I had someone to call my own? But then again when I think about my experiences, I quickly let the thought disappear. God dey!



This song is one of my favorites songs ever and it will definitely be on my list of wedding songs, next to Keith Urban's "I Wanna Be Your Everything". *sigh* I love, love.

**LOVE THOUGHTS OVER**

This summer is gonna be quite interesting. I have a 5-week internship coming up and I'm so excited about it! I don't know yet what facility I'll be posted to but i'm oh so looking forward to it.

Is it just me or does Twitter just makes groupies dreams come through with their artist crushes? I see some people start acting fresh with artists on their time line like they've been cool since '91. lol. My people, all na film trick oh. This people will not remember who "@hotsexsuga" is when they meet you in the outside world. So don't go and vex when they don't greet you. Now there are some exceptional cases where the 'relationship' extends to the outside world, but still it makes me wonder if there's any genuineness to it. Because truth be told, some people's main goal is to get the artist to like them and they achieve this by bombarding his/her timeline, DM etc.

It's Tuesday and I'm counting down to graduating on Saturday!!

Off to get some work done. BRB
posted by Perfectly Human @ 10:18 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Perfectly Human
Home: Everything Is Bigger in....., United States
About Me: I can't say much for my self right now...hoping this arena will give insight into who i am!
More About Me
Past Writings
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© ENTER Template by Isnaini Dot Com
nt="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> >