THE MUSINGS OF THE DREAMER

 
<
ARREST THE BLOGGERS!!!
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
I just read this
article, and i just shook my head. Now more than ever, I've become increasingly aware of the sad state of my country Nigeria. I'm not a cynical person, so i realize quite a lot of changes have occurred in recent years. However, stories like this make me wonder when we will ever get it right.

Anyways, moving on! Mehn, i never thought i would be one of those people who were so busy, they could hardly find time to breath. I currently hold two jobs and going to school full time. Na who send me go school?? Times like this, i wish my father were a pot-bellied minister who loots money to be able to send me to the best schools, with no contribution from me at all.

Oh, who am i kidding?? I like my life just the way it is. I like the feeling of paying my way to school, almost debt-free. I like my contribution to the society, albeit minute at this current time. It's a thing of pride for me and i wouldn't have it any other way!

I crave Tres Leches cake so bad...but i've decided to lay off the calories. If anyone of you care to read back to my old posts, you will read there that i once tipped the scale at about 109lbs, it was a really bad weight for my height and health in general. So i went on a rampage to gain back my weight...and right now i weigh...130lbs!!!!!! Seriously! Contact me for details, lol.
So now i'm done, and i have to maintain ths weight and ay off the darn calories! But they be calling me @ random times mehn..it's ridiculous.
Here's to healthy eating.

Have a lovely week people.
posted by Perfectly Human @ 11:50 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:32 AM, July 20, 2009, Blogger Jennifer A. said…

    Can't find ur email...woohoo! Would love to know how you gained your "healthy weight" back. Thank God, everyone's always talking abt losing...nobody ever talks about gaining healthy weight. I like. Lol.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, July 20, 2009, Blogger Jennifer A. said…

    Oh ok...got ur email.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, July 30, 2009, Blogger Roc said…

    Is this like a BMI thing?
    Or how did you figure out that your weight was inappropriate?

     
  • At 12:27 PM, August 01, 2009, Blogger Perfectly Human said…

    lol, Roc...it was inappropriate for me. I didn't want to look like a bonga fish anymore!
    Also, on a more serious note...it was a BMI thing. At my height, i needed to weigh @ least 120lbs...the last time i checked.

     
  • At 4:21 AM, August 26, 2009, Blogger laspapi said…

    It was nice of you to stop by. That weight thing had me confused at first. It's not often one sees it this way.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Perfectly Human
Home: Everything Is Bigger in....., United States
About Me: I can't say much for my self right now...hoping this arena will give insight into who i am!
More About Me
Past Writings
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© ENTER Template by Isnaini Dot Com
nt="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> >